Monday, September 17, 2012

Week #2


Hello parents! Well I`m a little late with my weekly blog post but we have been busy, busy, BUSY!! in Room 7 this past week. Our Meet the Teacher Night was a great success (at least I think it was.. I would love for you to leave a comment and let me know what you thought. There is a spot below this post where you can leave a comment!


I was so pleased to see so many of you last Wednesday and I only wish that I could have had more time to chat with each family and let you know what we've been working on these past weeks. Also, I had been hoping to give more info about this blog and what information I will be posting and where on the site you will find it. So... I figured I'd post a little tutorial now.


#1   I aim to post weekly “newsletters” to keep parents informed about what we are working on in the classroom. You can find those weekly newsletters by clicking on the “Newsletters” tab above.


#2 I will be posting information about home connections on this blog as well. At the Meet the Teacher Night, many parents asked me about homework or things their child could work on at home. Please check out the Home Connections page for info about our home reading program that will be starting this Wednesday September 19th , and future homework possibilities.


#3  I will be posting more information about our literacy and numeracy programs in the Literacy and Numeracy tabs above.


#4 Please remember to become a follower (see “Firstie Followers” in the right side bar, click and become a follower) so that if you leave comments or questions (which I strongly encourage you to do as this site is meant to be an interaction between parents and teacher but also between parents of our class) we will know who has left the message.

That’s all for now! Please check out the other pages for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment